Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kids view VS. Adult view




I was wondering how many other parents go through this:
You say one thing, but your kids hear something else.
For example: 
You say "Clean up your room please."  The kids hear "Go play in your room until I call you."
You say "Please , Go wash your hands." The kids hear " Go to the bathroom and wet your hands."
You say "Get ready for bed."  The kids hear "Put pajamas on and then run around."
You say " Can you get a jacket?" The kids hear "Get another shirt on."

I am guessing that my attention to details when I was younger was a bit off.

But I am sure that I am not the  only parent that goes through this.  
 In the big scheme of life and things, These are rather minor complaints.

You see I think the world of my kids and love everyday that I have with them.
Also I count my blessings each and everyday and know he is above me watching.

No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks