Tuesday, January 27, 2009

pennies for my thoughts


It almost looks all white outside. Yesterday and today we have gotten ice pellets, but this morning it seems to be a bit of snow mixed in it. I am so happy for my kids, they get to see and play in the snow if they dare.. You see my two older ones really wanted snow for Christmas, better late than never.  It is not a bunch of snow, but enough to make everything white and make it cold outside.
I am glad they got their wish, Because where we are going there may not be snow..
I was trying to think back in the day when I was a kid,   remembering how blessed it was to be able to live in different parts of the country and also go overseas, being able to experience  different cultures and climates.  I had first, thought when my own children were born I would not want them to move around as much.
I now know it will make them stronger, and they will be able to learn more, have more opportunities in their lives.  So I am glad I had the chances to live in all the places I did, and all the experiences make me ready for any obstacle.  So Thank You Dad for doing the job you did when I was growing up, and all the sacrifices you endured.  Thank you Mom for all the times you were strong for me, and you were both parents.   As I type this all down I know that my children know what we as parents do and most times they understand.  I believe that children see and know so much more than Adults give them credit for. 


No comments:

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks